- For full details and maps of how to reach us please see the directions section of our website.
- The property is located midway along Harbour Road, opposite Eyemouth Maritime Centre and in-between Oblò Bar & Bistro and Giacopazzi’s.
- The nearest railway station is Berwick-upon-Tweed which is 8 miles away. Taxis are available at the station.
- There are good, regular local bus services. Timetables can be found at perrysmansbuses.co.uk or from Eyemouth Museum and Tourist Information Centre which is just yards away from the property.
- There is a Co-Op Supermarket in the town, which can provide home deliveries. Further supermarkets can be found in Berwick-upon-Tweed (Tesco/Asda/Morrisons), who could also provide home deliveries (subject to advance booking).
- If you wish to arrange for shopping to be delivered prior to your arrival, please let us know in advance.
- The nearest bus stop is located just a 5 min walk along to the end of the High Street at the Co-Op car park.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- The key can be collected from Oblò Bar & Bistro which is adjacent to the property, or we can arrange to deliver the key if required, if notified in advance.
- Staff will be available to welcome guests and give familiarisation tour (as far as possible)
- Temporary parking is available outside to enable you to unload/load. Free parking is available along in Harbour Car Park or in adjacent streets.
- Disabled parking is available nearby.
- Welcome Pack provided.
- Welcome folder provided in property listing nearby attractions/amenities & events.
Entrance to Property
- There is no level access to property
- The property is accessed via an entrance adjacent to Giacopazzis.
- There are 14 steps to the front door with a handrail on the right hand side.
- The front door is 730mm/28.5ins.
- The entrance is well lit with outside door lights and stair lights.
- The floor covering inside the entrance is laminate with secured rug.
Halls, Stairs, Landings, Passageways
- The stairs to the second floor are short pile carpet (14 steps)
- The hall, stairs and landing are well lit with a combination of ceiling, wall and stair lights.
- Door widths are less than 750mm
- There is laminate flooring in the hall and passageways.
- The sitting room is situated on the first floor.
- It is well lit with natural light and also ceiling lights and lamps.
- There is a hanging chair in one corner of the sitting room.
- There is a widescreen digital TV (wall mounted) with remove control and subtitles/audio description.
- There are small spaces only between furniture items.
- The low level couch and coffee tables are moveable.
- The flooring is laminate with a rug.
- The dining room is situated on the first floor.
- It is well lit with natural light from patio doors and a large skylight over the dining table, as well as wall lights.
- There is a large extendable dining table to seat up to 8 – one bench seat and 6 leather curved back chairs.
- The flooring is laminate with a rug.
- The kitchen is situated on the first floor with step free, level access from the hallway and dining room.
- The flooring is laminate.
- The height of the work surface 920mm
- The height of highest shelf in the freezer is 1450mm and the lowest drawer is 380mm
- The highest shelf is 1800mm, but items on it can be moved lower.
- It is a single mixer tap.
- There is a cordless kettle and pod coffee machine.
- The kitchen is well lit with natural light, ceiling pendant and downlighters and plinth lighting.
Bedrooms and Sleeping Areas
- There is one first floor main bedroom.
- There are two further main bedrooms and a fourth bedroom located on the second floor.
- The clear door opening is 700mm
- Furniture items can be moved.
- All king size double beds in 3 main bedrooms. Two fold down single sofa beds in fourth bedroom.
- The height of the beds to the top of the mattress is 750mm
- The bedrooms are well lit with ceiling and pendants lighting and reading lamps.
- All 3 main bedrooms have ample storage and wardrobe space.
- There is no storage or wardrobe space in the fourth bedroom.
- There are wall mounted TVs in all of the 3 main bedrooms.
- All bedrooms have laminate flooring and rugs.
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets
- The bathroom is located on first floor.
- The door opening is 700mm
- There is a separate shower with small lip.
- The height of the WC from floor to seat is 480mm
- The height of the washbasin is 880mm and there are two fitted shelves under the pedestal.
- Mixed lever taps
- There are no grab rails.
- There is some natural light from an opaque window and ceiling lights.
- The bathroom is mainly white, with muted tones.
- Grey towels.
- White floor tiles.
- The nearest hospitals are Berwick Infirmary, 8 miles away, postcode is TD15 1LT (0344 811 8111) or Borders General Hospital, Melrose, TD6 9BS, 40 miles away (01896 856000).
- Local Doctors are located at Eyemouth Medical Practice, TD14 5DD, Tel: 018907 50599 or in out-of-hours call NHS24 dial 111
- There is a local Pharmacy in the town located just yards from the property.
- Mobile phone reception is generally good on most networks.
- There is free wifi in property.
- There is a local Visitor Information Centre just yards from the property.
Address (Inc postcode):
20a Harbour Road, Eyemouth, Berwickshire, TD14 5HU
Hours Of Operation:
Local Accessible Taxi:
J&J Taxis 018907 50353
Johns Cabs 018907 50403
Local Public Transport:
Perrymans Buses, Berwick Railway Station